|The Australian 3 Days Orienteering Carnival is just around the corner - don't delay to get your entries in, with the Sunday March 3rd deadline just a few days away! There will be ONLY 1 week for late entries, at a 25% premium, so get in early to save.
The Carnival Committee and all SA orienteers are looking forward to being there to welcome interstate and overseas orieteers to enjoy our exciting courses, set in the lush green Adelaide Hills and Murraylands. We've had a moderate summer, not as dry as we're used to, so the land looks amazing.
This year's carnival is extra special because it celebrates 50 years since the first national 3 Days was held over Easter in 1974, at the Royal National Park in NSW.
All events take place in convenient locations barely an hour's drive from Adelaide. The Monarto campsite is selling out fast, so get in quick if you plan to bring your tent or trailer. And don't forget to make a small donation to our landowners by clicking the Services tab.
The four-day program includes:
- World Ranking and National Orienteering League races for elite classes
- Family Teams Event and Sprints on Good Friday
- Free KID-O orienteering for children aged 0-7 (all days except the Prologue, as Bridget is the course setter)
Dates for your diary:
- 29th March – Heathfield High School: Elite Prologue, WRE, NOL, Public Sprints
- 30th March – Pymton (Rockleigh): Middle Distance, WRE, NOL Event
- 31st March – Ngaralta Country: Long Distance, NOL Event
- 1st April – Narrinyeri Hills: Relay Length, NOL Event
Book all events and camping on Eventor
Find out more about the terrain and courses on the Australian 3 Days 2024 carnival website: https://aus3days2024.saorienteering.au/
Email questions to CONTACT US