SALTBUSH ORIENTEERS HOMEPAGE
Orienteering for 44 years.
You are visitor number:
Saltbush Orienteers is based in the city of Whyalla which is located on the eastern side of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The club was first established in 1974. Most of the maps we use are in the nearby Middleback Ranges within 30-60 minutes driving time from the city. New to orienteering: Click here for more information about orienteering..
Go to Events & Location to see 2018 Programme as well as combined SB & Lincoln Orienteers Programme.
Please visit the Saltbush Orienteers Facebook Page
Next event is a cross country event on Sunday 17th June 2018 (please note the change in date originally set as 3rd June). Courses for all levels of ability. See article below
Corunna Gap cross country event on Sunday 17th June 2018
* start anytime between 10.00 am and 1 pm, and return to the orienteering van by 3 pm
* follow the road through Iron Knob, turn left onto Eyre Highway (towards Kimba) and travel about 200 meters where signs will indicate a right turn.
* There will be courses to suit all skill and fitness levels. Coaching is available, ask at the van.
* Please have comfortable walking shoes, hat, water and sunscreen
* Entry fees for casual participants - Individual $10.00 and Family/Group $15.00, compass hire $1
* A barbecue plate will be available for use - BYO food and drink* No dogs are allowed on the property
* For more details contact Alan on 0403 010 569
Darryl at Corunna Gap (2013)
Sketch of directions to Corunna Gap area