SALTBUSH ORIENTEERS HOMEPAGE
Orienteering for 44 years.
You are visitor number:
Saltbush Orienteers is based in the city of Whyalla which is located on the eastern side of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The club was first established in 1974. Most of the maps we use are in the nearby Middleback Ranges within 30-60 minutes driving time from the city. New to orienteering: Click here for more information about orienteering..
Go to Events & Location to see 2020 Programme as well as combined Saltbush & Lincoln Orienteers Programme.
Please visit the Saltbush Orienteers Facebook Page
The first event for 2020 will be a street event on Sunday 22nd March using the Gowrie Lacey map. More details will be shown near to that date.
- Start times are any time between 10 am and 3 pm, but participants must return to the orienteering van by 3pm
- Courses will be available for all fitness levels.
- Remember to have comfortable walking shoes, hat and water.
- Fees for casual participants are: Group $10 and Individual $5
- Coaching is available - ask at the orienteering van
- Pre-start requirements - check the courses available (usually shown on a table or notice board), complete an entry form and give to the organiser in the van who will set a start time, pay a fee if a casual participant, get your map and start your course.
- Contact John on 0478 624 765 if you have any queries,